During the Fall season Leaves will be picked up on a continuous basis as early as October 20 and as late as December 31st. Leaf collection should occur in each neighborhood every 10-15 days once leaves start to accumulate (barring weather conditions and/or equipment failure).
Leaves should be placed at the curb line, not in the street, away from parked cars. Please keep all tree limbs and branches out of the piles so as not to damage leaf collection equipment. Please leave enough room in the gutter to allow storm water to reach the catch basins or you can bag your leaves.
LOCATION UPDATES (Newest information at the top of list)
- November 6, 2023 – Leaf machines are in Penn Beach Area
- November 2, 2023 – Leaf Machines are in the Central Park Area Working South
- November 14, 2023 -Leaf Machines are in the Deepwater Area to begin the route again
- November 15, 2023 – Leaf Machines are in the Trailer Parks, then N. River Drive & Glenside area and heading South
- November 17, 2023- Leaf Machines are in the Central Park area and heading South
- November 22, 2023 -Leaf machines are in the Penn Beach area heading South
- November 27, 2023 -Leaf machines are in the lower half of Penn Beach area working South
- November 30, 2023 – Leaf machines are in Fort Mott Village and K Drive
- December 4, 2023- Leaf machines are in the trailer parks and then in Glenside Area, then N. River Drive area moving their way South
- December 7, 2023- Leaf machines are on N. River Drive then heading to Central Park area