During the Fall season Leaves will be picked up on a continuous basis as early as October 20 and as late as December 31st. Leave collection should occur in each neighborhood every 10-15 days once leaves start to accumulate (barring weather conditions and/or equipment failure).
Leaves should be placed at the curb line, not in the street, away from parked cars. Please keep all tree limbs and branches out of the piles so as not to damage leaf collection equipment. Leave enough roof in the gutter to allow storm water to reach the catch basins or you can bag your leaves.
LOCATION UPDATES (Newest information at the top of list)
- December 21, 2022 – Leaf machines are in Penn Beach working South
- December 13, 2022 – Leaf machines are in Churchtown area moving South
- December 5, 2022 – Leaf machines are in the Penn Beach area
- December 1, 2022 – Leaf machines are in Central Park area and then heading to Beaver Dam area
- November 29, 2022 – Leaf machines are in North River Drive Ave
- November 22, 2022 – Deepwater and heading South into the upper end of Pennsville
- November 21, 2022 – Leaf machines are in Valley Park and then will head out to the country roads
- November 14, 2022 – Leaf machines are still in Penn Beach on Harvard Rd working South
- November 9, 2022 – Leaf machines are in the Penn Beach area
- November 2, 2022 – Leaf machines are in the area of Washington Dr., Hamilton Ave. and Heron Ave
- October 31, 2022 – Leaf Machines are beginning in Deepwater