During the Fall season Leaves will be picked up on a continuous basis as early as October 20 and as late as December 31st. Leave collection should occur in each neighborhood every 10-15 days once leaves start to accumulate (barring weather conditions and/or equipment failure).
Leaves should be placed at the curb line, not in the street, away from parked cars. Please keep all tree limbs and branches out of the piles so as not to damage leaf collection equipment. Leave enough roof in the gutter to allow storm water to reach the catch basins or you can bag your leaves.
LOCATION UPDATES (Newest information at the top of list)
- December 1, 2021 – Leaf Machines are on Lafayette Rd and are heading South
- November 23, 2021 – Leaf Machines are on Dunns Lane and heading South
- November 15, 2021 – Leaf Machines are behind Italian kitchen and moving South
- November 10, 2021 3:30pm – Leaf Machines started back in Deepwater Area heading South
- November 10, 2021 – Leaf Machines are in the Valley Park Area
- November 3, 2021 – Leaf Machines are back in the Deepwater Area heading South
- October 25, 2021 – Leaf Machines have begun pick up in the Deepwater Area heading South.