Township of Pennsville
Pay To Play Notice for 2024
Notice Soliciting Applications to Render Professional Services as Required by NJSA 19:44A:20.5
Notice is hereby given that sealed applications to render professional services, not subject to bidding pursuant to NJSA 40A:11-5, and having an anticipated value in excess of $17,500.00 will be opened and recorded by the Township Clerk of the Township of Pennsville in her office on or before December 22, 2023 at 10:30 a.m.
The professional services which are the subject matter of this notice are: Solicitor, Auditor, Planning Consultant, Risk Management Consultant, Special Tax Counsel for state and local appeals, Bond Council, Planning Board Solicitor and Planning Board Engineer.”
The Municipal appointing authority shall thereafter publicly select a professional or business entity for the position so advertised which shall thereafter be confirmed or approved as required by law.
The contract will be awarded utilizing the standard of “most advantageous, price and other factors considered”.
Should the applicant be a professional requiring license in the State of New Jersey, said applicant shall have been licensed for a period of not less than ten years.
Each applicant shall submit a Certification setting forth the fact that he or she is in good standing with the licensing authority, and that the professional’s license is neither presently suspended nor revoked.
The applicant shall submit a resume which shall set forth and shall not be limited to the following information:
1. Full name and business address
2. Post High School degrees
3. Date of licensure in the State of New Jersey and any other State
4. A listing of all professional affiliations and memberships of any professional societies or organizations with an indication as to offices held therein.
5. A listing of all special accreditations and awards held by the individual licenses professional or entity.
6. A list of all previous entities served by the business entity or licensed professional, along with the dates of service and positions held
7. Evidence reflecting the business entity is covered by a policy of malpractice of similar insurance
The Applicant must submit one (1) Original submission and one (1) unbound copy.
The Township of Pennsville reserves the right to award contracts to professional entities or persons who have not submitted proposals or qualifications pursuant to this notice, provided that such professional entities or persons certify that they have not made a contribution as defined in NJSA 19:44A-20.5 subsequent to January 1 of the year preceding, and will not make during the term of the contract any such contribution (currently those in excess of $300.00) which would bar the award of contract. A form of Certification can be obtained from the Township Clerk of the Township of Pennsville.