Pennsville Sewerage Authority
Notice Soliciting Applications to Render Professional Services as Required by NJS 19:44A-20.5
Notice is hereby given that sealed applications to render professional services, not subject to bidding
pursuant to NJSA 40A:11-5, and having an anticipated value in excess of $17,500, will be received
by the Clerk of the Pennsville Sewerage Authority in her office on or before February 1, 2023 at
10:00 a.m. Applications will be opened and announced at that time, with the award to take place at
the Authority’s regular meeting scheduled for February 9, 2023. Applications for the following positions are solicited: (1) Solicitor, (2) Auditor, (3) Engineer, (4) Risk Management Consultant.
The contract will be awarded utilizing the standard of “most advantageous, price and other factors considered”.
Should the applicant be a professional requiring a license in the State of New Jersey, said applicant
shall have been licensed for a period of not less than ten years.
Each applicant shall submit a Certification setting forth the fact that he or she is in good standing with the licensing authority, and that the professional’s license is not presently suspended nor revoked.
The applicant shall submit a resume which shall set forth, but shall not be limited to, the following information:
1. Full name and business address
2. Post high school degrees
3. Date of licensure in the State of New Jersey and any other state
4. A listing of all professional affiliations and memberships of any professional societies or organizations with an indication as to offices held therein
5. A listing of all special accreditations and awards held by the individual licensed professional or entity
6. A list of all previous entities served by the business entity or licensed professional, along with the dates of services and positions held
7. Evidence reflecting the business entity is covered by a policy of malpractice or similar insurance
8. Estimate of the contract amount for the duration of the contract.
The Pennsville Sewerage Authority reserves the right to:
a. Not select any of the applicants
b. Require applicants to submit to a personal interview and/or submit additional or clarifying information
c. Reject any and all proposals
d. Waive any informalities in the proposals
e. Procure the articles or services from other sources if deemed most advantageous to the Authority
The Authority also reserves the right to award contracts to professional entities or persons who have not submitted proposals or qualifications pursuant to this notice, provided that such professional entities or persons certify that they have not made a contribution as defined in NJS 19:44A-20.5 subsequent to January of the year preceding, and will not make during the term of the contract any
such contribution (currently those in excess of $300.00) which would bar the award of the contract.
A form of Certification can be obtained from the Authority Clerk